Asure Software Announces Availability of Enhanced Microsoft Outlook(R) Plug-In
AUSTIN, TX, Nov 10, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX News Network) -- Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR), a leading provider of workforce management solutions, announced today the general availability of the latest version of NetSimplicity's Meeting Room Manager (MRM), including a robust delegate feature and meeting conflict resolution via its Microsoft Outlook® Plug-in functionality.
The latest release of Meeting Room Manager includes the following features:
- Enhanced functionality enabling easy booking by predefined delegates
that may be maintaining an executive or peer calendar.
- Addition of a "private" feature, allowing for details of meetings to
be hidden from view where needed.
- Recurring meeting conflict resolutions that offer immediate options
for accommodating the schedule in Microsoft Outlook Plug-in.
"NetSimplicity's Meeting Room Manager embraces and extends the Microsoft Outlook appointment interface to provide Outlook schedulers total control over all aspects of their meetings," said John Stockton, Vice President of Product Management at Asure Software. "By adding delegate scheduling, private meeting details, and more sophisticated conflict resolution, this release meets the needs of the most demanding Outlook users."
Consistent with its commitment to provide customers with a flexible, integrated and affordable solution, Asure Software continues to enhance and implement customer driven improvements to the MRM product. As a result, customers now have a robust, cost-effective solution to manage all aspects of room and resource scheduling directly from Microsoft Outlook, resulting in:
- Flexible booking by delegates: Assigned individuals can book meetings on behalf of others easily through the Web interface or Outlook.
- Faster meeting scheduling: Rooms are easier to find and attendees and rooms are booked together in one simple process directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- No double-bookings: MRM can synchronize Outlook, Web and Integrated LCD Panel room bookings in real-time with no possibility to double book.
- Integrated meeting services: Can order catering, A/V and other ancillary services and equipment when users book meetings.
- Managed room scheduling: Apply consistent MRM controls to room booking rights and processes.
- Rapid user adoption: Seamless integration, together with a consistent "look and feel" allowing Outlook schedulers to easily leverage MRM with no additional training.
The latest version of Meeting Room Manager (MRM) is generally available now.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure Software (ASUR), (a d/b/a of Forgent Networks, Inc.), empowers small to mid-size organizations and divisions of large enterprises to operate more efficiently, increase worker productivity and reduce costs through a comprehensive suite of on-demand workforce management software and services. Asure's market-leading suite includes products that optimize workforce time and attendance tracking, benefits enrollment and tracking, pay stubs and W2 documentation, expense management, meeting and event management, and asset tracking and reservations. With additional offices in Seekonk, Mass., Vancouver, British Columbia, and Mumbai, India, Asure serves 3,500 customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.asuresoftware.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Statements in this press release regarding Forgent's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year.
SOURCE: Asure Software